Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Thursday Fiction 384: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“For a moment I thought I was wrong,” Nanurah-Isabelle said. “When you arrived I felt fear and distress that wasn't really my own and then, wrong was the first word I heard and then I wanted to laugh.”

“This world, all of it, the colors in it look wrong to me, for example the grass, in my world it's green and the sky is blue and the flowers are colorful but not like here, it's like all the color here are enhances and fluorescent and wrong. I'm sorry, I guess I'm somehow prejudiced.”

“And what is the tracker,” Nanurah-Isabelle asked, playing with a strand of grass as if she was looking at it for the first time.

“My mother, she has something on me so that she is able to follow me in every world I visit.” Isabelle said.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment