Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Thursday Fiction 383: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

That was something. She had never thought about, that because she was unique she could change something. She had never felt very unique with all the other selves she had visited, looking exactly like her. She wasn't really sure how it worked but she had an idea forming in her head. She remembered her plan, to get information about the tracker, and to get information about the imposter.

“You are unique because you come from the place where the very first universe carrying us was created. And I am unique because I am from this place and someone else created it. Some say we are just copies of our voice and that the voice is the only real version of us but I disagree because if it were true, there would have been only one person in the universe at each time and that would be sad.”

“I agree, I think you are very unique, I never met someone like you before,” Isabelle said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment