Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 385: Fairy World 26

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

Yue turned the pills in his fingers considering his options. He could ruin the place and look for the blue pills but he might not get enough for his entire life and they might be just an illusion as the fairy queen had said. He didn't even remember how he had come across them in the first place. Where were they coming from? Who had given them to him? Why was he really taking them? Then he could take these new pills and see what would happen, like a drug junky. That's what he was, maybe even if he couldn't remember the real effect of each pills long enough.

"Can I have a glass of water?" he asked.

The white fairy queen made a sign of her head and the fairy dressed in blue walked away. It came back a minute later with a glass full of water.

"So this will help me go to the Demon World to get a soul back," Yue said taking the glass in his free hand. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment