Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 387: Fairy World 28

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"But you said he should go get a new soul in the Demon World," Deborah said.

The queen fairy laughed.

"Nobody can go anywhere from here," she said. "There is no magic left in this world, the one who are here are here to stay and I want this phoenix to work for me and take care of some very particular intruders."

"How can the magic be gone?" Deborah answered.

"If someone asks you, you'll say you don't know," the queen fairy answered. "Take her to Amarelis, she is as exasperating, they will enjoy each other very much."

The fairy dressed in blue pulled on Deborah's arm to make her stand up. She clung at Yue all she could but she was finally dragged out of the room and down the stairs. Always, always further down. After never seeing the sun in the Angel World, she felt like she would never see the sun in this world either. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment