Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 369: Fairy World 10

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"Az, I think we have a problem," Sahel said his stomach grumbling.

They had been walking for what seemed like days and the castle was still not in sight. From Morgan's tree, it couldn't take that long. He remembered that Fern had taken them there in just few hours.

"We have tones of problem, Sahel," Azazel said pushing a pine tree branch from in front of his face.

Sahel bent to the ground and took a full hand of pine needle.

"I mean a more direct one," he said catching up with Azazel and sticking the needles on his cheek.

"Hey, why did you?" Azazel said and Sahel saw the light of understanding flew to his eyes.

Azazel stopped making Kelpie bump into him. "But that's impossible."

"I know," Sahel answered. "This part of the forest should be south of Morgan's tree and south of the centaurs village while the castle is north, from Morgan's tree, the forest was friendly, at least last time," Sahel said.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment