Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Thursday Fiction 367: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

 

“No, please,” Clara said, “Please trust me, trust us, just a little longer. It's Romulus from Everal in my Romi at the moment that's why it's taking so long but it's to show you that you can do it too, ok, don't go just yet.”

Isabelle sighed looking at Romulus. What did he really want? Why come all the way here and have her join.

“Because he loves you,” Clara said with a really little voice.

Isabelle tried to forget it. There was no way Romulus loved her, he had already made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with her as they weren't from the same universe.

The water slowly rose in the middle of the pond first like a small bump and then like a tornado and then still, like a tower, a spike straight out of the pond. It moved up and detached from the water underneath and Romulus closed his fist, the water formed a ball, he opened it flat and the water formed a disk. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment