Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, March 19, 2023

WeWriWar 387: Sun Kiss 10

Hello everybody! 

Welcome to a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday

You can find the snippet from the other participants in the blog hops in the Snippet Sunday facebook group and on the  Weekend Writing Warrior's blog.

This week, we are back right where we left off last week:

 

 
She took a deep breath to calm herself down, that was probably an owl. That could only be an owl anyway. A big owl, that she was going to see and that everyone was going to enjoy bringing up back to health before letting it fly again. Or maybe her wizard brother was going to adopt it and make it deliver secret messages to his girlfriend. Everything was possible in this house. She walked to the window to see if the bird was still there, there was a trace of blood, in the shape of a hand in the middle of the glass. She could see that the hand had slid down on the window, likely trying to get a grip on something while falling but of course there was nothing to grab on. She opened the window slowly, not really reassured... some of the vampires of the house were able to fly to the second floor without too much problem.  
 
 
✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

16 comments:

  1. Check your spellings: Slide-slid, flight-fly. This scene really has my imagination going. You can really feel her curiosity tempered by caution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I might have been proofreading half asleep.

      Delete
  2. This is getting pretty spooky, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that bloody handprint on the window. It would send me running!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I would just call the cops but she's not in that kind of world so...

      Delete
  4. Ooh that was spooky and intriguing (although I did like her brief daydream about the owl)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to make it realistic a bit before letting the cat out of the bag.

      Delete
  5. Glad she's cautious. I really don't like the Too Stupid To Live main character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I don't like those either but I can't promise she won't do stupid at all though.

      Delete
  6. Nope. Step away from the window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that would be the healthiest reaction.

      Delete
  7. Oh, boy. The bloody handprint isn't a good sign. Great snippet. Looking forward to the next one now. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And sorry for missing a week, I tend to forgot what day it is.

      Delete