Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, March 20, 2023

Mystery Monday 160: Murder at the Conference 57

Hello and welcome to a new Mystery Monday.

I hope you had a great week-end. Here is a new little part of Murder at the Conference. Murder at the Conference is a stand alone sequel to Harajuku Kiss.

We start right were we left off last time:

“I was in charge of carrying the posters too, for three persons, my supervisor, another PhD student and myself. And I forgot the poster carrier at the security check. We were waiting for the time to board the plane and I freaked because I couldn't find the poster carrier. I had to go back to the security check and explain to them that it was just posters and that I hadn't forgotten the tube on purpose and that it was really mine. They were really suspicious so I told them I could show them my name on my poster and my passport to see that they match and I did exactly just that. I mean the tube had already been through their machine so they knew it wasn't dangerous and there is also no point what so ever about stealing a poster tube.”

“Unless you really hate a researcher and want to steal his work and make sure he can't show it off at the conference.”

“No, that's silly, we really all work together, I mean we read each other papers and cite each other and email each other to as questions and verify each other results. There is not that much of competition in academia unless you are at Nobel Prize level or want some computer time or special grant or special experiment material time.”

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment