Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 365: Fairy World 6

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

"It's DNA, but I think you missed my explanation," Azazel said smirking. "And maybe the fact that we are not linked to this world magically but I can't verify that."

He walked in front of everybody back to the sort of small road they had been walking on.

"Now, let's get the queen," he said. "She might be out of magic too and I will love to see that."

Apostos followed him.

"Are you sure you know what you are doing?"

"She is sucking your world dry, I'm sure we'll find a lot of magic where she is," Azazel said, "then we'll replenish this world and get rid of her so that the rightful queen can take the power."

"You seem so confident," the centaur said pushing the branches in front of him as he walked.

"That's the only thing I can do and there is the prophesy, it might be talking about me as Seti is out," Azazel answered.

"I thought it was about the phoenix," Apostos answered.

"Sahel, nah, no way," Azazel said. The truth was he didn't care if the prophesy was about him or not anymore. There were things to fix and the only way for him to keep moving was to go and fix them. Being stuck in this world was the worse thing he could have ever imagine, the food was awful. He just wished Evalynn was alright at Sahel's and wouldn't go back to the sanctuary without him. If this world was in such Chaos, he wondered how much the other worlds were affected.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment