Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 364: Fairy World 5

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

"I don't know what you are talking about," Isakael said.

"She had the same problem," Kelpie answered. "Her wings changed color and she became someone else."

"My wings change colors when I'm upset, just like you," Isakael said pointing at Sahel's wings which were changing colors uncontrollably. He knew exactly what they meant but he was far from ready to let them know. He had no idea what kind of god was inside of him and he had no intention to find out. With magic disappearing, there was a chance that the process would stop, at least he hoped so, he was not in the rush to bring magic back even if he needed to get to Jezabel.

"Not just like me and you know it, Isa," Sahel said. "I can't let you get near Seti and go bonkers. The gods have a tendency to hate each other."

"And you think that you can stop me if I change?" Isakael asked.

Sahel formed a ball of fire in his hand.

"I can do everything I want," he said smiling.

"Wait, you still have magic?" Kelpie said not believing his eyes. The other demons had all started to taste their magic too. It seemed intact.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment