Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 363: Fairy World 4

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week.

"Well, welcome to the group of demon who has a life and things to do and can't because some old hag decided to highjack magic by taking the place of the new queen," Azazel said. "Now let's stop talking and go to the castle, leave her to me, we have history."

"We need to go back to the village and make plans," Apostos said.

"Yes, I'm going back with you," Isakael answered. "We need to learn what is going on before making rash decision."

"You don't leave my sight angel," Azazel said.

"I agree with that, you are too dangerous. You can't go back with the centaurs," Sahel answered.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Your wings, they are getting darker and darker, something within you is about to wake up," Sahel said. "I know you wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose but we don't know what the hiding inside of you will do."

"Yeah, who the hell are you anyway?" Azazel answered. The angel was another god and gods might still have power even if Kelpie didn't. Azazel tried to change even so slightly not to show it to anyone, except Sahel, there was no one here he trusted. His little finger turned into a twig. He smiled appreciatively. He didn't know what he would use his shifting power for but at least he still had it. If it was complete, he could still grow things.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment