Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Thursday Fiction 363: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.


 

“Hello Clara,” Romulus said. “Do you remember what we talked about?”

“Of course, she is here,” Clara said.

Romulus smiled.

“Come out, Isabelle, we need to talk.”

It was a strange feeling to know that her other self knew she was here, she had never really though about it before, she believed that her other self only knew she was around when she took control of their body but apparently Clara had been aware of her.

“I can't stay, I have a tracker and my mother will be here soon,” Isabelle said in a rush.

“Calm down, it's alright, and Romulus really like you, me, well us, don't worry everything is going to be all right,” Clara's voice said in her head. That was the first time she heard her other self speak to her, the first time she had communicated with them at all. Clara laughed at the thought.

“It's alright, she can't reach you here, Oris is a safe place and we'll take care of that tracking,” Romulus said.

“How?” Isabelle asked.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment