Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, January 30, 2023

Mystery Monday 156: Murder at the Conference 53

Hello and welcome to a new Mystery Monday,

I hope you have a great week-end. Here is a new little part of Murder at the Conference.

We start right were we left off time:

Though the shower woke me up. Seiji was up too, he would probably go back to bed with the air conditioner on after I left.

“Do you want Okonomiyaki for breakfast,” he asked.

Just the thought of it made me want to gag. I couldn't eat that in the morning, especially with all the grease and mayonnaise and seafood and spicy kimchi...

“No, thank you,” I said.

I took a yogurt in the fridge, a kiwi in the fruit basket and placed two slices of bread in the toaster. Seiji filled up my orange juice glass.

“I don't know how you can eat the same breakfast, day after days,” he said.

“It's not the same, yesterday it was strawberry yogurt, see, today it's blueberries.”

“Still!”

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
  
 


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment