Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, January 16, 2023

Mystery Monday 155: Murder at the Conference 52

Hello and welcome to a new Mystery Monday,

I hope you have a great week-end. I've been drawing little zentangle cards with positive messages that you can see on my Instagram, crocheting and celebrating my 6 years wedding anniversary. So now I'm just about ready to give you a new little part of Murder at the Conference.

This week we start right were we left off last week:

The alarm o'clock went off and I noticed I had been awaked for quite sometimes, wondering if the snake dream had been a dream or just a bad memory surfacing. 

Was I worried that a snake could come in if I let the window open at night? Was it part of my anxiety? I don't think they could though. There was a gap between the garden outside and the balcony even if it was on the ground, and there was a sort of wall all around before the border with the neighbor's. Could snakes climb walls? Definitely! 

Was that the reason I couldn't sleep? Snakes? For sure they couldn't go through the mosquito net on the window. Definitely not! 

I would have to ask Seiji but then he would say we should use the air conditioner. I was definitely going crazy. I stood up and found my way to the shower. I wasn't feeling completely awake yet, like a never ending state of insomnia.

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
  
 



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment