Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, January 16, 2023

WeWriWar 381: Sun Kiss 2

Hello everybody! 

Welcome to a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday! I'm sorry I late, I forgot what day it was. I do that a lot. I guess this time I have a good excuse since Friday was my 6 year wedding anniversary. Yes, I got married on a Friday the 13th, what witch wouldn't?

Anyway, today I have another little snippet of my latest WIP: Sun Kiss. You'll discover more about Jane.

 But let's just get started where we left off last week:

 

 

Arthur Rimbaud did it before so there was no reason why she couldn’t. That’s why she was trying to read the Aeneid just like he did. Of course, he had a tyrannical mother using the language as a punishment some luxury that she didn't have. Parents pushing you was something that created both trauma and greatness. Here, if she wanted to achieve a sort of greatness, she was going to have to push herself on her own. To rely on her own will power, on her own need of achieving something and that was hard, because instead of just obeying and doing things, she had to argue with herself about them first. She made her decisions and then things would get hard and she would try and back down. How many time did she start and didn't finish just to start again mad at herself for her failure? This text was hard. 

 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

6 comments:

  1. Interesting snippet ;-) And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I like your heroine. She turns a chore into a joyful excitement. May she never lose that trait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Enjoyed the snippet, agree the Aeneid is hard to read and I read it in English (it was an 1800's translation though).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice introspection. It tells the reader a lot about her. And, happy anniversary! :-) Many, many, many more happy years to the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! I forget the day/date, too. I feel for her, trying to read the text. I like the insight into her character.

    ReplyDelete