Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tuesday Travel 157: Witch Raising: The Book of Earth 4

 Welcome to Tuesday Travel. This week we are following Brownie on her journey as she is going toward the second element: Earth.


About Witch Raising.

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches. 
 
The excerpt, we start right where we left off last week.

 

“Heu, yes, it's free I suppose,” Brownie said.

So far so good for her wish to be alone. It's not that she didn't like people it was more that she needed to take care of herself. The girl sat opposing her, removed her grey hat that took most of the seat next to her and pull up her sunglasses to have them rest at the top of her head on her messy hair. The rest of her face was also covered with freckles highlighting her shiny green and captivating eyes. Brownie had problems to take her own eyes away.

“This train is the worse,” the girl said. “I have been trying to get a seat forever.”

“That's annoying,” Brownie said. “At least you're all settle now.”

“I thought I had found a place before but this guy came with a ticket and yelled at me to get out of his wagon. It was awful,” the girl said. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment