Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 359: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


This week,  we are with Kamaril under the sea.

“You finally decided to come back,” said a voice coming toward him.

“Who are you?” Kamaril asked almost annoyed of being disturbed during his first meal as a king.

“I can see that you don't have your entire memory back yet, and your body, it's different too,” the female voice said again.

She came swimming around him, her long seaweed like hair flowing behind her or playing in her face at the mercy of the currant. She had a very flat nose in the middle of her face and large branshy behind her ears.

“Come play with me,” she said.

“I don't feel like playing, I want to know who you are?” Kamaril said.

He was not in the mood to be patient, he didn't ask for company, he never likes having other people around and that was not going to change because she had a fish tail for legs.

She swam in circles in front of him.

“I am,” she started before taking a break as if trying to bring an important news to him. “I am the new queen of the mermaid.”

“The queen of the mermaid,” Kamaril said.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment