Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Thursday Fiction 356: Parallel Slip: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction. We continue where we left of last week, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

But on the other hand, if she had been granted over diner, she wouldn't have a piece of paper from Romulus in her pocket right now. She pulled on her jumper hoping that it was covering her pocket. She was afraid that the paper would show at the last minute and that her mother would discover it.

“Well, girl, I hope you find some more sense before we next meet,” Mike said extending his hand to her.

She reluctantly took it, it was cold and dry. He pulled her a bit closer.

“I know how you feel about Romulus but he is not what he seems to be,” he whispered in her ear giving her a chill.

She pulled back and straightened herself without saying anything. She knew exactly what Romulus was and that was exactly what Mike wasn't.

Mike took her mother out for a few steps and whispered to her too. Isabelle looked at them. They were obviously flirting and that increased her bad feeling.

“What was that?” Malik asked.

“He wanted to remind me that having a crush on Romulus is a bad idea.”

“I thought you were over it already.”


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment