Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, July 11, 2022

Mystery Monday 152: Murder at the Conference 49

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 

Let's get back where we left last week.

 

“I think you're tired,” Seiji said.

“Yes, I am, I was just thinking of calming myself down all day with chamomile.”

“That might work, that might also make you sleep in the lab.”

“I think it's just a bit of OCD anxiety,” Seiji said. “You had a lot going on that made you anxious and you want everything to be perfect and maybe the environment isn't really helping you, between Christa and your ex and me not having a real job yet and your work and the problem before that with my brother, I don't know a lot of people would break down for a lot less.”

“You haven't broken down,” I said.

“oh, I did, I totally broke down, that's why I can sleep so well now, I put most of my trouble behind me and started on something new, new life from a clean slate,” he said.


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment