Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, July 4, 2022

Mystery Monday 151: Murder at the Conference 48

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 

Let's get back where we left off last week.

 

“Still not, I had the feeling when I left the lab, I know I had my program running, the poster was done, checked and sent to print. I turned of the light, and locked the door. All my stuff is with me, I didn't leave anything I needed in the lab. I filled the printer with paper earlier that day and nothing was wrong with it. I really can't figure out what I have been missing.”

“Did you want to buy something on the way?”

“No, I knew you were cooking. And it's not just tonight, it has been going on for days, maybe weeks and it's driving me crazy.”

“I got it!”

“What?!

“You've forgotten to sleep, you always stay awake way to long,” Seiji said.

That was definitely not the solution to my problem but that was still somehow accurate. I didn't know how to sleep anymore. I couldn't fall asleep by just saying I was going to sleep like he did. Maybe the feeling of forgetting was part of my insomnia, like a sort of way to remind me to sleep. If only I could figure out how. Even the chamomile that used to knock me down was not working anymore. Maybe I should be drinking chamomile infusion all day just to see what happened. I laughed at the thought.


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment