Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, June 27, 2022

Mystery Monday 150: Murder at the Conference 47

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 

Let's get back where we left off last week.

 

Seiji hugged me.

“Come here, your work is not rubbish,” he said.

“And how would you know? Sometimes it's like something is missing and I can't understand what it is, it's the same about most things in my life, it's like I always have something I forgot but I can never remember what. Like when you think you have forgotten to lock the door in the morning or to turn of the light in the bathroom before leaving, except that I have this feeling constantly.”

“Constantly, since when?”

“I'm not sure.”

“Did you google it?”

“Yes, it seems to be just normal, people always have those feelings about things they are concerned about, I guess I'm just concerned about a lot of things.”

“But you don't know what?”


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment