Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, June 20, 2022

Mystery Monday 149: Murder at the Conference 46

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 

Let's get back where we left off last week.

 

It was rare for Seiji to be awake at night now. When it all started he would sleep sitting probably with one eye sort of open like in old westerns just in case someone was to come and try to collect the bounty placed on his head. It must have been hard to be always in alert for month. It had taken him some times to get back to normally sleeping on the futon but now he had it totally under control. He would say: “I'm going to sleep now,” close his eyes and that was it, he was asleep until morning.

“No, I can't stop thinking, it's nuts. I'm thinking about everything all at once.”

“Everything like what?”

“Like is my poster really good? Can I wear high heals or am I going to kill myself trying? Do I have to bring printed copy of my previous paper just in case people want to read it? Who is going to be there? Did I choose the right week-end activity?”

“All at once?”

“Yeah, all at once. Plus the scenarii about my poster and who is going to come around and tell me my work is rubbish,” I said.


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment