Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 11, 2022

Mystery Monday 139: Murder at the Conference 36

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 

Let's get back where we left off with chapter 2 last week.

 

Now, I had been in Japan for so long, I felt a bit frightened of leaving this place. Japan was safe compared to most countries, unless of course you happened to be kissed in the middle of Harajuku by a guy followed by killers. I wasn't going to Harajuku as often anymore. At the same time, I didn't need to eat crêpes anymore to stuff down my feeling of abandonment. Seiji wasn't breaking up with me every three weeks like my ex had been. But it wasn't just that. If I was to go to Harajuku again, would the past come back to life and haunt me. I still had nightmares about all that had happened. I knew they could find me, if they wanted to. I didn't know much, I had only read Kaji's letters and see the files and I knew what they were up to. But I didn't know how I could do anything all I wanted was a normal life. I had wanted to move but the truth was, they could find me anywhere. I wasn't a public figure per se but you could google me and find out in which university I work and come around in the middle of the week and... well, anyone could do that, find me at work.

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment