Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Tuesday Travel 139: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire, the book in which Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul, is undertaking an initiatory journey.  


 

About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.


The excerpt, we start where we left off last week

"Why don't we both cast a spell?" Brownie said.

"Really?" Josh said. His eyes were shining with envy looking at Samantha and then at Brownie. He had thought he had found a witch which was already something but apparently he had two now.

"I thought you said that might be counter productive," Samantha said.

"Well yes, I thought that at first but then, if we are doing confusion spells, it doesn't really matter much because confusion in the spell will also spread confusion," Brownie said.

Samantha didn't answer, she seemed to be thinking. All Brownie wanted was to get rid of at least her. She could use energy from Josh if she managed to make him shut up long enough but Samantha was something different, she was rebellious to any ideas Brownie was going to have.

"Right, so how are we going to do this?" Samantha said.

"I'll need some supply, I saw a store on the way," Brownie said. "You can go to the cave entrance and set yourself up. I'll get what I need and go to the exit. I need a visual of the demons, do you need one too?"

"No," Samantha said. "I can visualize anything in my head."

Even better.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment