Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 342: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


 This week,  we are following Kelpie and Jezabel.
 

“Hey, not really like monsters, it's called a virus, everybody catches one once in a while,” Kelpie said, “And I'm sure your God loves you, somehow, even if he sucks at showing it and about that Ezechiel guy, hum, maybe he tried to help because he cares a lot, who knows, just get better and go ask him.”

“I think I should just die here,” Jezabel said turning away from him.

“That's not going to happen anytime soon, just try to sleep a bit, I'll make us breakfast,” Kelpie said standing up again. His stomach was growling and she was making him feel uncomfortable talking about death like that.

“I'm not hungry,” she answered.

“Just be a good angel and do as I tell you, ok.”

The door slowly opened and two of the tweegs entered with some food. Kelpie wondered if that had been part of his grand-father's plan too. He had found no food in the cupboard. They left the food on the table. Kelpie looked at the fruit, Kallisto was right after all, he did like the human world, he could really have done with a hot chocolate and buttered toasts. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment