Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 341: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


 
 This week,  we are following Kelpie and Jezabel.

“I don't like people with plans,” Kelpie said. “My grand-father has a plan and I had a plan and I'm telling you, plans completely suck because from my own experience, things never works according to the plan and everything gets messed up like hell.”

“Don't say like hell,” Jezabel complained before coughing again, she brought the blanket over her body.

“Yes, like hell, see this world is hell, everywhere,” Kelpie said turning around to face her. “Are you cold?” He asked calming down a little.

“Am I going to die?” Jezabel asked looking up at him.

He sat on the bed and put his blanket on her.

“Don't be silly, nobody dies from a cold,” he said.

“I don't know what is a cold, I have never seen anyone with a cold before,” she answered.

“Well, let's say that little monsters entered your body and decide to turn the temperature up and to make sticky water in your nose and to make your throat ticklish and itchy,” Kelpie said.

“I have monsters in my body?” Jezabel said and she started crying again. “No wonder God doesn't love me anymore and Ezechiel too, he probably knew it all along.”


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment