Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 340: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


 This week,  we are following Kelpie and Jezabel.
 

“If he was all that great, he wouldn't let you down like that, if he was that almighty, he would just recognized that he screwed up and that there are other people to be punished,” Kelpie said standing up. “Don't you see? This world is all completely messed up. People who didn't do anything wrong are hurt all the time and the bad guys, they can be happy ever after.”

“But that's all part of the plan, it happens for a reason,” Jezabel said trying to sit up again but Kelpie pressed her down on the bed before standing up.

“Well, what if I don't like the plan? What if I don't want that plan? What if I have a better plan?” Kelpie asked.

“That would also be part of the plan,” I supposed.

“So what if there is no plan? What if people are telling themselves that there is a plan just because they can't bear with the fact that whatever is going to happen to them is unknown?”

“That's impossible,” Jezabel said. “I met God and I know that he has a plan.”

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment