Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 339: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


 This week,  we are following Kelpie and Jezabel.

“All my life. I don't even remember when I started. But my wings started to turn blue only six months ago then I started to try harder,” Jezabel said laying back as Kelpie pushed her on the shoulder and pressed the towel on her burning forehead. She cough as she felt the bed below her.

“Then just stop,” Kelpie said pressing the towel more. “Just stop trying so hard, it's not working.”

“But what if, I just need to pray one more time to get it right? What if the next time is that right one?” Jezabel said.

“And what if it's not?” Kelpie answered.

“Then the one after that?”

“And the one after that one and the one after,” Kelpie said turning away as if it was painful for him to look at her.

“Yes,” she said. “There is always a chance that the next time I try it will work, God answers the right prayers but he seems that he didn't hear me yet.”


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment