Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 338: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


 
 This week,  we are following Kelpie and Jezabel.

“And angels don't have blue wings and angels don't fall in the Fairy World,” Kelpie answered getting annoyed. “No, you have to realised that things are different and that you are different and do what I say. Just lay down.”

He was getting tired of it. People pretending things were something they were not.

“What if I don't want to? What if I don't want things to be different?” Jezabel said sobbing.

“You have no choice, it's too late to put your head in a hole like an ostrich, you should have pretended your wings were white and tell everyone they were nuts for seeing them otherwise, that might have worked,” he said.

“Why? They could obviously see that they are blue that wouldn't have helped,” she answered.

“Exactly my point, unless you take a straight look at reality, it won't help,” Kelpie said.

“So what am I supposed to do?” Jezabel answered sobbing in her hands.

“How long have you been praying and asking for you wings to turn white again? How long have you been curing people and pretended to be the perfect angel?” Kelpie asked turning around with a cold wet towel.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment