Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 337: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


 
 This week,  we are following Kelpie and Jezabel.

“What?” Kelpie turned around to look at her, her wings were darker blue than ever.

She put herself on her feet and took a step away from the table then another before her knee bent too much and she felt between the chairs. She tried to grab the leg of the table but her hand couldn't find it.

“Are you alright?” Kelpie said just in front of her.

“This can't be happening, my wings,” she said. Her face was filled with tears.

“That color is not the most important now,” Kelpie said trying to help her stand up.

“Yes it is,” she snapped at him.

He took a step back unprepared for that ton of voice coming from her.

“I'm sorry,” she said.

Kelpie helped her stand up and walked her to the bed. She wasn't all that cute and helpless after all and he needed to be careful with her. Girls could be so complicated.

“You have a fever,” he said.

“I can't have a fever, angels don't get sick,” she laughed.

“Well, you have a fever so I'll get you a cold towel,” he said walking away, “and lay down.”

“I don't have a fever, angels don't...” she started.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment