Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thursday Fiction 336: Parallel Slip: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction. We continue where we left of last week, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“You know I don't want it, but I might have to. I still haven't have enough time to figure out which universe would suit me the best for an alliance.”

Malik was catching the ball and throwing it with more strength now, catching it on the side and Isabelle wanted to yell at him to get the hell out of her room every time it hit the wall.

“I see I'm not the only one going to forbidden universe,” Isabelle said.

“But unlike you, I'm not being caught,” Malik answered.

“What do you want?”

“Just come and play video games with me,” Malik said trying to fake puppy eyes even though it never worked on Isabelle.

“No, I'm grounded to this room and I can't even go out for a glass of water, you might get in trouble just being here,” Isabelle said.

“But you care about that more than me,” Malik said smiling.

Isabelle pushed him hard to get him out of the bed, but he didn't move.

“Let me stay, I'll be nice,” Malik said holding the ball in his hand just for a little longer.

Isabelle walked to the door and opened it. There was a chance that her mother would make her keep her brother in here but as she was at a meeting there was a chance that she was going to get Malik out of here.

Isabelle screamed.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment