Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tuesday Travel 136: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire, the book in which Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul, is undertaking an initiatory journey.  


About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.


The excerpt, we start where we left off last week

"Damn you Dylan! What the hell! You had my hopes up for like half a minute," Brownie said. She put the lid back on the box wondering what she had really been looking for in a box given by Dylan. Somehow she had thought that the solution of her spell problem was going to come up right her. All the supply she needed and the words she was supposed to say but she hadn't believe in it because there was no way Dylan would have known what she would need and he wasn't really the helpful type, except he was always helping her when pretending he didn't.

"I wished you were here," Brownie said. "Or at least I wished I had access to the library to get this spell straight. If I mess up again..." She took a deep breathe. "Damn! I can't mess up again."

She shook the box to put it back in the safe and something clicked inside as if there was an item. She took it back curious and opened it again. A book was there. The title on the leather cover read: "Clarity and confusion."

"You've got to be kidding me," she said out loud at she grabbed the book out of the box.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment