Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, March 21, 2022

Mystery Monday 136: Murder at the Conference 33

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


Let's get back where we left off with chapter 2 last week.


“Then maybe Christa and you need some time apart,” Seiji said.

“Maybe I need a three weeks nap,” I said.

Seiji laughed again.

“What's the longest you ever slept in a row,” he said.

“I don't know, 24 hours or something,” I said.

He laughed again.

“You definitely can't do three weeks but I bet I could,” he said.

“Nah, you'll wake up because you're hungry, you're always hungry,” I said.

“And I'm always sleepy too, I can probably sleep and eat simultaneously,” he said.

“I wouldn't be amazed.”

My second okonomiyaki landed in my plate and I look at the sauce and mayonaise wondering if I'll ever lose my weight again. I had been eating a lot when I was depressed, first just doubling the food then eating when I felt down, then eating when I felt bored and I had felt bored really often.

“Have you finished to plan what you will be seeing in China after the conference?”

“Sort of, I know where I'm supposed to go, and I know I'll go there by train but I don't know how to get the train tickets yet, how much they'll cost or the time table. It's not like in Europe where there is one website for all trains. Here I couldn't find anything.” 

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment