Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, January 31, 2022

Mystery Monday 129: Murder at the Conference 26

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 

Let's get back where we left off with chapter 2 last week.

“So Christa still don't want to travel around China with you to Beijing after the conference? I would feel a lot better if I knew you weren't alone.” Seiji said putting his okonomiyaki in his plate. Mine needed a little more pushing down to cook the last side.

“I know but I'll meet with friends there so I will only be alone when doing parts of the tourist things.” I said. “In fact, I didn't really want Christa to go with me. I have trouble dealing with her, she is getting on my nerves most of the time.”

“Isn't that what friends are for?” Seiji asked laughing.

I pondered the question wondering if any of my friends ever annoyed me as much as Christa did on a daily basis. I was in that place when you know, you start disliking someone and then every little things they do annoy you even the things you sort of liked before.

“No, it's not what friends are supposed to be like. Today, she called me a traitor because she was going on a date and I refused to stop working on my poster,” I said.

“She wanted to take you on a date?”

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  

 

 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment