Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, January 24, 2022

Mystery Monday 128: Murder at the Conference 25

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


Let's get back where we left off with chapter 2 last time.

“Show me,” he said.

“No, you are not interested, just eat your okonomiyaki.”

I took a few shrimps and put them in the batter, I knew I had to turn it so that air could stay inside but I wasn't all so good at it.

I oiled the crepe machine one more time and poured the okonomiyaki mix on top on my side of it. It was a bit liquid. I flattened it. Seiji was looking at me.

“Come on, show it to me.”

“Nope,” I said.

I resisted. I knew he was going to keep on asking until I showed him. It was always the same but in a way, it was my revenge. He just wasted his time trying to say no to me.

“I'm going to tickle you if you don't show it to me,” he said.

“You're the one who deserves to be tickled.”

Luckily, the okonomiyaki started to smoke and we had to attend to it. I wasn't in the mood for a tickling match. Lately, I wasn't in the mood for anything much except working and sleeping and eating I guess. I ate a lot and Seiji loved to feed me nice things and teach me what I missed about Japanese food so far.

 

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment