Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, December 26, 2021

WeWriWar 378: The House at The Crossing 86

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time.

 

 
Dylan laughs and takes his cup from Viorel's hand.
“Nobody is kicking anyone out of this place Margy and I can promise you that you need us. If something goes wrong, you'll need vampire brain and muscle to fix it.”
“The house has all I need, always,” my other self says rising her chin.
“Told you I liked his one,” Dylan says and he sinks his teeth in his cup of blood.
“Keep that away from me,” I say.
I'm forcing myself to smile to avoid the gagging reflex. It's a trick I learned changing diapers.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment