Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Thursday Fiction 328: Parallel Slip: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction. We continue to follow Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.


 

She was a bit taller than her mother and she wasn't afraid of her anymore. But she couldn't run away because running away meant to stop the travel and hide somewhere tiny to be a waitress in a bar and wipe greasy tables with dirty clothes. She had to be patient, just a little more time, first her birthday, then the initiation, and then she would get money of her own, her uncle had taught her how before dying. 

 

“I brought Amy to be friend with you, I thought you might need company but I supposed that is going to have to be delayed a bit. Amy used to work at the university,” her mother said.

 

“Work, not study?”

 

“I studied but I had more important obligation,” Amy said offering a smile. 

 

“Oh, your one of those,” Isabelle said. “Sorry, I'm not interested in being monitored.” 

 

Her mother snapped her foot. 

 

“You'll be more respectful, Amy has a lot of achievement you can only dream of.” 

 

Isabelle sure would have a lot more of achievement if she was allowed to get out of this room, to get out of this house, to have a proper education like normal people instead of a bunch of tutors only screening what they taught her. But she didn't answer her mother. No needs to say that, her mother enjoyed every single of Isabelle's short comings, they made her more powerful than her daughter and no matter how much she was to blame for them was irrelevant in her mind. There was no winning with her mother, even less in front of a witness where she would play the emotional card and cry and tell how bad and ungrateful a daughter Isabelle was. It had taken a lot of time for Isabelle to figure out that side of her mother. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment