Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, October 25, 2021

Mystery Monday 118: Murder at the Conference 15

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 Let's get back where we left off with chapter 1 last time.

“I'm a bit worried about China,” he said. “We never know what is waiting for us there. The last conference I have been too, they had no English speaking stuff so we had to find someone who could speak Chinese to interact with any of them.”

“I'm not sure, I could do that, my Chinese is really limited,” I said.

I didn't want to be responsible for taking care of getting our rooms at the hotel or know when breakfast was. I could do it for myself but I didn't want anyone complaining that things were going wrong because of me. I had enough trouble with my poster alone.

“Oh, this time it should be fine, at least the conference website was in English and it's a very large conference, do you now anyone else coming?”

“I spotted a few names on the speaker list,” I said.

“I don't think there will be as many Americans and European as usual though,” he said. “It's a bit far for them.”

And I knew it was, a lot of people I would normally see at this conference weren't going to show up and I was a bit sad about it. Generally, this conference was the place where I could see everybody from back home but there weren't as many people able to travel to China for is as there would have been in a European country and on the top of that, some had also had visas problems. It was rare not to be able to attend a conference because of a visa but it was still possible.

“Alright, I fixed the hyphen,” I said, looking at my box.

He came closer to the computer.

“Are you sure these two are aligned?” he asked pointing at the box which previously contained the hyphen and the one in the other column.



About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment