Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, October 24, 2021

WeWriWar 369: The House at The Crossing 77

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time.

 

 

That spikes the interest of my other self, personally I don't really care. I just want to sleep.
“There are portals, all over the house,” Teresa says. “some are in used, other not so much, others we haven't discover yet I supposed, others have been clocked or banned.”
She seems sad saying the last bit but I am not too sure why.
“So you just jump in the portal and you're there,” I say.
My other self is not talking because she is trying to stubbornly show that she doesn't care and that she just want to get out, though if she gets out now, on top of needing to be on medication for like the rest of our life, she might never have a chance to see the rest of the worlds out there. That must totally sucks being her right now. 


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

3 comments:

  1. "...others have been clocked or banned.” That adds a twist to the story. There's more than she's revealing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an experience would tend to alter your view of the 'Real World', whatever that might be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course now I'm wondering what would get a portal banned, since things are SO wild and crazy in this house! Great snippet, love this twisty story.

    ReplyDelete