Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 320: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.  


We are back at the house and Seti isn't too happy with his little sister.
 

Seti grabbed Samira's arm and pulled her in the corridor to get out of the house.

“Let go of me, or I swear I'll yell until everyone knows who you really are, I won't shut up,” she said.

He opened the front door and let her go on the grass in front of the house. He was dark outside and the air was chilly. Autumn had painted it's colors everywhere including on the fairy trees and red leaves where covering Kallisto's swing.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Samira said stroking her arms and turning it around to make sure that it was still in one piece. “You can't touch people, are you nuts? Do you need me to remind you what happened?”

“Yes please, remind me what happened because I forgot,” Seti said.

He was feeling strangely calm looking at her as she seemed to be getting more and more hysterical. He needed to calm her down quite a lot if he wanted her to stay and interact with the people in this house. They used to love each other so much until the day she was referring too, maybe he should have forgotten about it the way she did and stop caring for her so much. But she was his little sister and now that he had the chance, he wanted to be the perfect older brother she needed.

“You were five, you were supposed to take care of the school pet and you decided that it didn't deserve to live, you broke his neck with your bare hands showing it to everybody around with that bad smile on your face, the one you always show before doing something bad and when the teacher came to make you stop you made the animal disappear, evaporate in the air and all was left was the blood leaking everywhere and in your hand, the Mephils' heart. That's what happened,” Samira said, “That and you tried it on Taram's dad too a few days ago and when they finally sent someone to stop you you destroyed our entire house.”


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment