Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thursday Fiction 317: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


"What are you doing here?"

I turned around hearing the sweet voice who seemed a bit angry.

"Captain," the woman said straightening herself.

I had almost forgotten I had that effect on people.

"I need your help... Elene" she had a name tag. "My friend here needs some pain killer medications for her arm."

"She has already received her medications, I can't give her more," Elene said.

"Does she look like she had enough to you?" I said.

"It's not about how she looks, it's about what a lethal does would do," Elene said.

"Give her the medication Elene," I said.

She looked at me blankly.

"Would you disobey a direct order from your captain?"

This one seemed to work because she walked to the cabinet and took so gaze and alcohol and rubbed it on Fanny's arm. Then, I gave her the needle, she flicked it with her finger looking at it intensely.

"I... I can't," she said lowering it down.

"Do it Elene! Just do it!"

Elene looked at Fanny's arm and search for a blood vessel with her finger tips. She put the needle in an injected the medication. I felt somehow relieved that I didn't have to do it myself.

I took her by the arm like the fake doctor had done with me but it didn't seem to be necessary.

"What happened she said?"

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment