Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thursday Fiction 318: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


"Elene, you'll have to be brave. I'm placing you in charge of the entire clinic onboard this ship. I want you to personally attend to every single crew members admitted here and to make sure every single one of them had had there medication. Is that clear?"

"I think so but why?"

"It's complicated and we don't have time to explain, I'll be back, if the other nurses don't want to help you, force them one way or another."

Fanny was already back on her feet, her chair glues to her forehead covered in sweat. She should have stayed here and rested but there was no way I was going to tell her that. She wasn't where the creep at left her which meant he could be looking for her as he was looking for me. I needed a very operational Fin right now and I just wished that he had been locked in his cabin like the rest of us and nothing worse.

"At this rate, we'll never make it to Antares alive," Fanny said.

"Don't be silly, we'll get there, I promise, now where is your brother's cabin?" I asked.

"Oh come on, that's your favorite place on this ship," she said trying to laugh.

Personally I wasn't in a laughing mood but I knew she needed it to release the tension. Fin's cabin was far and he wasn't there. I had a really bad feeling about it. Fin had always been around, no matter where I had been on the ship Fin had never been far. He was the first person I saw when I reached this world the first time. I had to find him.

"Where can he be?"

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment