Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 321: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.  


 
We are back at the house.

She crossed her arms in front of her chest, as if she was trying to protect herself from him but he could see the resolve and even the defiance on her face.

“It didn't happen quite this way,” Seti answered smiling. When he noticed he was smiling he tried to stop, she had said that he had a bad smile before doing bad things and he didn't want her to interpret his smile badly.

“Really?” she answered.

“Really!” he said.

“Then what happened?” she asked.

“I thought you were not interested in my version of the story, nobody has ever been, that's why I never told anyone, except for Kallisto, I guess that's why she is not scared of me,” Seti said. 

He wanted to add that Kallisto had seen a lot worse than the death of a Mephil and the rearrangement of a desk in a contemporary art sculpture but he refrained, being completely honest with Samira at this particular moment wouldn't really play in his favor. He walked past her.

“She is just a stupid human,” Samira said

“Actually she isn't, she is a fairy with very gentle yet very strong power,” Seti answered.

“Really?”

“Really!”


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment