Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Thursday Fiction 316: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Inject, she wanted me to actually use a syringe and a needle and all and squeeze some liquid in her arm. I had no idea how to do that. I spent forever at the hospital but I never used a needle in my life. They used some on me once in a while, mostly to take blood but that was about it.

"Just get it done, I'm dying here." Fanny said letting herself fall on a chair.

"I have no clue how," I said.

"Plunge the needle in the bottle and pull until you get to 60 milligrams, there are little marks for that."

I did, I tried not to shake. There was nobody to help and I couldn't trust anyone and Fanny seemed to trust me enough for that except she didn't trust me at all, she didn't know me, she trusted Michelle who I was once again impersonating and Michelle would really end up hating me if I was to mess this up. I tried to call her in my mind so that I wouldn't have to do it all at once but she was nowhere to be heard. The hypnosis probably had given her the strength to talk to me but now it was over and she was gone, so far so good. She was the one I really wanted to talk to in the first place and she had ended up hating me because she wasn't herself.

"Now stab me with it, oh wait make sure there is no air bubble or something."

Great. I took a deep breath and look at the syringe. I flipped it with my fingers like I had seen nurses do with no idea what the purpose of it was. There didn't seem to have any bubble.

"Ok, now stab my arm with it, strongly enough but not too strongly," Fanny said.

I had no idea what that meant.

"Aren't I supposed to find a blood vessel or an artery or something?" I asked.

"That would probably be better but I have no idea how to find one and which one it should be," Fanny said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment