Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 319: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.  


 
We are following Kamaril in the Demon World.

“You,” he had said.

“Me,” Kamaril had answered before throwing a fire ball in the demon's chest.

It wasn't really necessary but Kamaril really wanted to see the demon fall before having to get away. The big guy had fallen as a torch. It was a funny sight and Kamaril had laughed in the night.

The trident trembled again and Kamaril looked at the horizon, it was here. The sea had come to great him, it was coming to reach his feet. It was far beyond the point where the strongest tide would have taken it.

“I am the God of the Sea,” Kamaril said. “Poseidon! I won't doubt my powers anymore.”

 

That's all for Kamaril for the moment, next week, we will be changing location.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment