Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Thursday Fiction 315: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


 Let's start right where we left off last time, with Frederique in the space ship's universe.

I didn't know what I had done to her but this was bad, he had placed her under hypnosis and removed her medication which meant that the real doctors who were supposed to treat her either hadn't done their job because they were under hypnosis too or she had been spitting out her drugs. This was really bad. I would need to have the entire crew check for hypnosis at the end of this battle and this was seriously pissing me off.

"Come," I said as I helped Fanny walk toward the door. I needed Fin so bad, I had never needed anyone this bad in another universe. In mine, I had need my dad to get me out of my mum's but there was no life threatening danger. Here on the contrary, it seemed that every single decision I took was a matter of life and death and I wasn't sure I was ready for it. Actually, I was sure I wasn't ready for it but it didn't matter because I had to do it anyway.

We walked in the corridor, a few doctor looked at us but none of them made a move to help which confirmed my suspicions. Michelle hadn't been the only one to be hypnotized. Somehow I felt relieved for her about that but on the other side of the equation everybody we saw was a potential enemy and Fin might also be which threw a chill down my spin.

"I need 60 milligrams of morphine," Fanny said. "This way."

She pointed at a door with a red cross on it. That was at least a sign I recognised, the only one which seemed to have survive from my own universe.

"Isn't that too much? Isn't that going to knock you out completely?"

"That's half the dose I was on before I went on nothing. I'll be fine," Fanny said. "You'll inject it and I won't feel my arm anymore for a while."


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment