Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Thursday Fiction 314: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


 Let's start right where we left off last time, with Frederique in the space ship's universe.

"The last one, describe him," I said.

"I... I can't... I... This is ridiculous, what are you trying to prove."

"Nothing, but we might have a problem, if I can't figure out what he asked you to do," I grabbed her healthy arm and squeezed it in the same way the fake doctor had done to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Everything is good Fanny, very good, just tell me what you were supposed to do!"

"I needed to tell the ambassadors they were idiots and to throw the files away, to make the meeting a joke, and have the connection crash but... you fired me first," she said. "Oh, no! did I really do that?"

"You don't remember?" I squeezed her arm even more, "It's good, Fanny, very good, no you have to remember, remember it all. What did the doctor look like?"

"I took my pain away, he said that as long as I planed to stay in my quarter, I wouldn't feel the pain anymore."

Fanny made an attempt to escape my grip and hold her other arm wincing in pain but I didn't let go.

"Fanny, I need to know everything you remember, do you remember where is Fin?"

"I don't know, I don't know."

"It's alright."

I let go of her, she didn't look good at all.

"Maybe you should stay here," I said.

"I can't, I need pain medication, I haven't had any for days."

Her breathing was ragged.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment