Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Thursday Fiction 310: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.   


 Let's start right where we left off last time, with Frederique in the space ship's universe.

 

She was being bold and confident and different talking to me just now. I wonder if it was because I was relying more and more on her and her sister that she was feeling more comfortable around, me and not as scared or if it was because we were all in battel mode and couldn't be bother to actually put forms talking to each other anymore.

"I will, as soon as you remove the hypnosis on Michelle. I can't risk her falling back as soon as I'm going back to my universe if she is still under it."

"Do you really trust me that much?" Debby said.

I looked straight at her not really understanding the question.

"What she means is that she could hypnotize you instead of Michelle and get both of you to do things, that's the risk you are taking by asking for her help."

"Oh come on, I don't have all day, just do it!"

I hadn't considered the consequences if they were to control me, they also had things to win by having control over the captain but for the moment, they were all I had. This world wasn't fun. People were all wearing uniform and all acting proper but underneath they were so messed up that they plotted and plotted against each other and everything.

Debby took my arm the same way the creep had done but somehow the way she held me felt apologetic, still I could feel Michelle coming back to the surface, I could feel her struggling to obey Debby's voice and then she was gone again.

"I think it worked," I said.

Debby didn't stop looking in my eyes but this time, I didn't blink looking in hers. She took my wrist and checked my pulse again.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment