Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thursday Fiction 309: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.   

 

Let's start right where we left off last time, with Frederique in the space ship's universe.



"My cabin, I need to be in my cabin, I don't know why I'm here," I said.
"Good," the man said. He let go a little and I looked back at him.
He was smiling in a sort of really creepy way.
"I arranged your meeting with Colonel Tucker," he said. "You will tell him everything I told you and then you will arrange for him to be freed. It shouldn't be too hard, all the evidence about the Mechanics McClad has been arranged, they will be displayed in the command room tomorrow morning before anyone can get there. I have arranged for the pilots to be removed as well. Do you understand?"

He moved over me again to look into my eyes and squeezed my arm once more. This time I didn't flinch.
"I understand," I repeated with a mechanical voice. "I need to go to my cabin, I don't know why I'm here."
"Very good captain, very good, you can go."

He let go of me and I slipped out of reach walking in direction of my cabin for the entire time he was watching me. What a creep! But I had all the information I needed and maybe more. I knew who the hypnotist was, I knew how he had created the code in Michelle's head and I knew what he was planning. I had just been lucky on this one. 

Now the first step was to get to the control room and to have Debby dehypnotize Michelle and then I would have to go yell at Fanny once again. This time I was going to make things right, this time I wasn't going to back down until she was totally agreeing with me, that was unless I was to slip away. I needed to hurry. I felt like I had been here forever, a lot longer than I ever had probably.
The girls were there and I could have cried when I saw them because he had said that he had arrange to have them removed and I was so glad that hadn't happen yet.
I walked to the center and stopped between them before starting to talk. I spoke fast and they both had their attention on me as if the drive didn't matter and personally, I didn't care either.
"We haven't seen Fin in a while," Debby said.
"We haven't seen Fin in forever actually as if he had disappeared and Michelle didn't seem worried, we thought they had argued but maybe there is something fishy going on. You need to get Fanny to help with her brother at least, she is not one of them or she wouldn't have reacted the way she did," Clara said.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment