Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thursday Fiction 308: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last time, with Frederique in the space ship's universe.


"Screw you Michelle, Captain or not you are a failure at it! And as a friend, you can demote me as soon as we get back I don't care! From now on, I'll be a mechanic because that's what I'm payed for! You want a shoulder to cry on someone to do your dirty work? You call my brother! I'm sure he'll be happy to help like the little doggy he has always been. Now leave!"

I turned around without a word. In this universe or the other there was no way I was going to get around Fanny or Amy this way. It was my fault, and my lack of people skills and Michelle seemed to be suffering with the same problem, unless it had been intentional or hypnosis related. No matter what the reason was, Fanny was not my friend anymore in here and I needed to find who had been playing with Michelle's brain all by myself. I had never been able to keep a friend but this was the first time I was being so mean to someone, in my universe or another.

I wanted to punish Amy, to shake her until she realised that cheating her way through university and letting me and her brother down was not the right thing to do. I knew she already knew it and that made it worse. Seeing Fanny here, looking just like her and yelling at me for something my other self had done, I couldn't take it. I was feeling so frustrated with everything right now that the only thing that might have calmed me down was to sleep it of. Or to use a punching bag but I needed to stop verbally assaulting everyone. This was no way to get around.

"Captain, what I are doing here?"  The man put his hand on my upper arm.  I felt a jolt of electricity go through me, "I thought I told you to stay in your cabin for the rest of the day."
I looked up at him but I couldn't place his face. I thought I had seen everyone on the ship and I wasn't too bad with faces. He was wearing a doctor long white blouse on top of his uniform, it hit me that normally doctors had a long blouse on the top but not a full uniform underneath.
"I might have been sleep walking," I said.
I don't think I was convincing because his grip on my intensified and he bent to look in my eyes and I looked away trying to avoid him. I could feel Michelle awaking inside of me and I wondered for a second if she would be able to take control and to tell him everything she knew. This was scary.
"Are you alright captain?" The man asked again.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. I turned around without a word.

    In this universe or the other we have crossed, this world wich was haunting all my life, there was no issue so that I was going to get around Fanny or Amy this way.

    It was my fault, and it was the people's lack of still who curb my goals. Their capacities and the scene I attended with Michelle, who seemed to be suffering about the same problems, unless it had been intentional or hypnosis related.

    No matter what the reason was, Fanny was not my friend anymore in this world, here, and I needed to find who had been playing with Michelle's brain all by myself.

    I had never been really able to keep a friend, maybe according to my own perception, maybe because I had forever been so sensitive that I begun to protect myself during a long time, maybe because I had always been excluded from frivolous conversations, from endless speeches and gossip.

    But this was the first time I was being so mean to someone, in my universe or an another, the first moment when I was discovered that, maybe, one type of people, as strange as I imagine my thinkings and my soul, can exist in this precise law.

    I wanted to blow Amy off, to shake her until she realised that cheating her way through university and letting me and her brother down was not the right thing to do.

    I knew she already realised it and that made it worse.

    Seeing Fanny here, looking just like her and yelling at me for something my other self had done, I couldn't be able to accept it.

    I was feeling so frustrated with everything right now that the only thing that the only thing able to calm me down, would have been, in front of me, a punching bag, in order to pour out all my anger against injustice, but I needed to stop verbally assaulting everyone. This was no way to get around.

    "Captain, what I are doing here?" The man put his hand on my upper arm. I felt a jolt of electricity go through me, "I thought I told you to stay in your cabin for the rest of the day."
    I looked up at him but it was to hart to look him or his face. I thought I had seen everyone on the ship and I wasn't too bad to identify the mask of their personnality, sometimes hidden behind their apparent attitude.

    The guy in question was wearing a doctor long white blouse on top of his uniform, and it remains me that normally doctors had a long blouse on the top but not a full uniform underneath.

    "I might have been sleep walking," I said.
    I don't think I was convincing, because of the hold he was trying to exert on my most intense feelings.

    That was why he bent to lower my gaze,
    so sadistically as if he wanted to make me lose all understanding and I looked away trying to avoid him,not knowing how to react to this bully.

    I could feel Michelle awaking inside of me and I wondered for a second if she would be able to take control and to tell him everything she knew. This was scary.

    "Are you alright captain?" said again this horrible troll, that we had the misfortune to meet on our way.

    "Shut up the asshole" I thought, unable to understand why this gross thick impressed me so much to the point of confusing me. "A psychopath",

    I found myself imagining that this guy was a psychopath straight out of the asylum, like Marie, a chick who walked the halls of the school in search of a soul mate, seemed to brag all the time, although Marie was different and much more. understanding.

    ReplyDelete